2007年1月16日 星期二

《Truly a Hero of Mine 》Jon (a.k.a. Charlie)

Truly a Hero of Mine



At least love has given me something

It may not be everything

It's given me the desire to fly one day

and the ability to have a dream

So I'll always try to fly somehow

though heartache is all that it brings

I just know I've gotta fly one day

because my heart is blessed to have wings



In a world that's forever imprisoned,

we find it was never our crime

The world in its blood like a church-

a blood so pure and fine

Some say the blood is our crimson

Some say the blood is our wine

I say we're all free to keep searching,

but freedom is never to find



And all through the years that have blackened,

a beacon to those unaware

And all through the tears that have blinded,

the sight for those never there

And all through the fear that has frightened,

giving in could never compare

As every step of a stair that is taken

is just a step amongst the stairs



My dream is to keep others dreaming

My dream is to make 'em all true

For why dream and dream and keep dreaming,

if that's all that you'll ever do

But I dream and I dream, and I'm dreaming

if I think that I'll make it all true

But I'll dream and I'll dream, as I'm dreaming

for everyone and anyone too



But love has forsaken in darkness

and passion has been but a lie

And I try to ease some of their darkness

by giving light and a reason to fly

Love's only given me little,

but still I'm destined to try

because I've had so many heroes

with souls refusing to die



And at least love's given me something

and it may only be part of the sky

And though my wings have certainly failed me,

my dreams all know better to die

As in 'em I'll always keep flying

though heartache is all that it brings

For I know I've gotta fly someday

because my heart is blessed to have wings



Not that I've ever been martyred

Not that I've fought and I've died

But because I'm here and I'm willing

and I'll always be willing to try

That's why…

I'm truly a hero of mine





------------------Jon (a.k.a. Charlie)













1 則留言:

vivian9 提到...

很多人問我說這篇是幹麻的

這是我很喜歡的"緯來獵人隊"

其中的洋將Sanders所寫的唷

他的文筆其實相當地不錯

有興趣的人可以連結到他的BLOG去看一下



轉貼過來 可是有經過他本人同意呢

哈哈 問喜歡的球員能不能轉貼他的東西

我可是非常緊張 超害怕自己的英文詞窮@@

幸好他人還蠻好的

哈哈哈 真開心呢